Calendar of Events
►Saturday, September 17th
Restaurant Hopper – Green Ingredient
201 E Main St #112, El Paso, TX 79901
Limited to 30
To reserve your space & pay online with a credit card or PayPal, go to www.vsep.org
Click on Events Pay Online.
Please make sure to include the name(s) of your guests on the “Instructions to the Seller” space.
If paying by check or Money Order:
Then: Make check or money orders payable to VSEP & mail to:
VSEP, 6757 Gato Road El Paso, TX 79932. Check or Money Order must be received on or before the Sept. 14th deadline.
No refunds but paid reservations are transferable before the reservation deadline and as long as VSEP is notified (text or call 915-877-3030)
-If you have reserved & cannot make it, please call no later than noon on the day of the Hopper so she can call the restaurant.
Reservations are now closed
Vegan Menu – all inclusive: $20
All the items are vegan and will be served family style, so everyone can try everything.
- Nut “cheese” sampler: Chipotle, Chimichurri, Herbs, Balsamic-Cranberry
- Black bean and hibiscus tacos: Dressed with sesame oil and amino vinaigrette and hot tamarind sauce
- Raw “tacos”: Walnut pecan “meat”, pico and avocado cream in romaine hearts
- Zucchini Enchiladas: Red chile sauce, Tofu cream, black beans, avocado
- Veggie lasagna: Layers of Portabella, zucchini, squash, yam, eggplant and house-made arrabbiata sauce, served with garlic bread
- Teriyaki tofu over asparagus and quinoa stir-fry
- Coconut rice pudding: A traditional sticky brown rice served with fresh mangoes and coconut flakes
►Saturday, Nov 5
Compassionate Thanksgiving Dinner
Vegan Buffet and Speaker Dr. Liz Specht
Cost is $22 for VSEP members, $25 for non-members, $20 for students and $10 for children under 12. Make check or money orders payable to VSEP & mail to: VSEP, 6757 Gato RD, El Paso, TX 79932 or pay online.
Reservations are now open
►Saturday, Dec 3
VSEP Potluck – home of Liz Walsh & Jamie Newlin
4903 Love Rd
RSVP : firstname.lastname@example.org or text 915-342-7630
Reservations are now open
The theme is Traditional Holidays, so veganize your favorite traditional holiday dish.
Bring an appetizer, main dish, side dish or deserts.
Liz & Jamie will supply non-alcoholic beverages, recyclable plates, utensils, and cups. If you prefer to bring your own, that’s okay too. Feel free to bring your own alcoholic beverages
All food must be vegan. Please bring a copy of your recipe to place alongside your dish. Please also avoid palm oil and trans fats, which are ingredients in many substitute foods and are harmful to the environment and our bodies.
Take Country Club road to Love Rd, look for a grey stone house on the right just before Lombardi. Plenty of parking in carport (with yellow garage), driveway or in front of house -4903 Love Rd.