Calendar of Events
►Sunday, March 5, 2017
Three Ways to Detox Your Body – a Workshop and Lunch
- Whole Foods, on the corner of Pitt and Mesa
- 12 noon.
- Cost is $14.00 (includes lunch)
- Space is limited
- Paid Reservations are required by Thursday Mar 2.
Reservations are closed
Health and Nutrition Advisor Claudia Rodriguez will give a presentation on three ways to detox, and VSEP Vice President Greg Lawson will prepare a detoxifying lunch. Claudia will explain how small changes in diet, toxin elimination and stress control can help boost our immune system, bone health, concentration, digestion and increase our energy.
►Sunday, March 26, 2017
- Restaurant Hopper: Rulis’ International Kitchen
* 4176 N. Mesa
* 1:00-3:00 pm
* Cost: $25 (includes taxes and gratuity)
* Deadline: paid reservations are required no later than Thursday, March 23.
* Space is limited to 30 people.
To reserve your space & pay online with a credit card or PayPal, go to www.vsep.org.
Click on Events Pay Online. Please be sure to also email email@example.com with the name(s)of those
Please include the name(s) of those attending. Then: Make check or money orders payable to
VSEP & mail to: VSEP, 6757 Gato Road El Paso, TX 79932
No refunds but paid reservations are transferable before the reservation deadline and as long as
VSEP is notified (text or call 915-877- 3030)
►Saturday, April 8 – Vegan Potluck: Salads and Tapas
* Location: Home of Gilberto & Betsy Arias at 4737 Emory Rd.
* Hosts will provide non-alcoholic beverages and cups. If possible, please bring your own table
setting (plate and utensils).
* Please bring your favorite appetizer, main dish, side dish, or dessert, enough for 8, along with
* All food must be VEGAN. Please review guidelines on page 7.
* Don’t forget to bring a copy of your recipe to place alongside your dish.
* Reservations: Please call or text Liz Walsh at 342-7630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 6.
►Saturday, May 6, 2017 – Spring Dinner with Guest Speaker JL Fields & Vegan buffet @ Country Inn & Suites, 900 Sunland Park Drive, El Paso, TX 79922
* 6 pm meet and greet, eat at 6:30 pm
* Cost: $22 members & students w/ID; $25 nonmembers; $10 children under 12
* Paid reservations are due Tuesday, May 2.
To reserve and pay with PayPal or a credit card go to www.vsep.org and click on Events – Pay Online. After you complete the payment, please e-mail the names of those attending toVSoEP@aol.com. We need to have all the names of our guests as well as who the students and children are.