Calendar of Events
►Saturday, August 26, 2017 – Dinner and a Movie-What The Health & Vegan Buffet @ The Radisson El Paso Airport
* 6 pm meet and greet, eat at 6:30 pm
* Cost: $22 members & students w/ID; $25 nonmembers; $10 children under 12 years of age.
* Paid reservations are due Tuesday, August 22.
*To reserve and pay with PayPal or a credit card go to www.vsep.org and click on Events – Pay Online. After you complete the payment, please e-mail the names of those attending to VSoEP@aol.com. We need to have all the names of our guests as well as who the students and children are.
* To pay with a check or money order, please first make your reservations via e-mail to VSoEP@aol.com, or text/call (915) 877-3030. Please include all the name(s) of those attending as well as indicate the students and children. Then mail your check or money order to VSEP, 6757 Gato Rd., El Paso, TX 79932. Make sure your payment is received before the reservation deadline.
Paid Reservations deadline: Tuesday, August 22
No refunds but paid reservations are transferable before the reservation deadline and as long as VSEP is notified (text or call 915-877-3030).
►Sunday, Sept 17 -Restaurant Hopper @ ORIENTAL CAFE, 931 Resler
- 4 PM
- Oriental Café, 931 Resler, Suite 107 (Shopping Center at Northwest corner of Resler & Redd Road)
- Price Per Person: $16 – includes meal and tip; Pay in advance. (See below Registration Instructions)
- Drinks not included. Drinks to be paid separately to the restaurant that night.
- Capacity: 30 people – The first 30 people to make reservation pay & receive their confirmation
- Deadline RSVP & payment: Paid Reservations due on or before Thursday, September 14 (as long as space available)
- Notes: Alcohol is not served; however you are welcome to bring your own. The owner is aware of our guidelines and has assured us everything will be vegan.
Appetizer: Moo Shu Vegetables
3 Entrées: Vegetable Lo Mein, Szechwan Tofu – rice, Spicy Eggplant with Bean Curd – rice
Dessert: Sesame Balls
To reserve and pay with PayPal or a credit card go to www.vsep.org & click on events – pay on line.
After you complete the payment, please e-mail the names of those attending to VSoEP@aol.com.
We need to have all the names of our guests.
You will get a response from VSoEP@aol.com and that will confirm your reservation.
If you don’t receive a confirmation, your reservation is not complete. Check with us at VSoEP@aol.com or (915) 877-3030.
To pay with a check or money order, please first make your reservations via e-mail toVSoEP@aol.com, or text/call (915) 877-3030. Please include all the name(s) of those attending.
Then mail your check or money order to VSEP, 6757 Gato Rd., El Paso, TX 79932.
Make sure your payment is received before the reservation deadline and you give us an e-mail or telephone number to confirm we have received your check or money order.
Your reservation is not complete until you receive a confirmation.
No refunds but paid reservations are transferable before the reservation deadline and as long as VSEP is notified.
►Sunday, Oct 8 – Soyfoods Cooking Class @ 299 King’s Point
- 12:00 noon, meet and greet at 11:30am
- King’s Hill Apartment complex clubhouse, 299 King’s Point
- Cost: $6, Lunch included
Jambalaya w/ Tofurky Sausage, Soy Curls and Tofu
Sweet potatoes with apples and apricots
Iced Hibiscus Tea
VSEP Vice President and Certified Vegan Lifestyle Coach Greg Lawson will prepare lunch at a cooking class on Oct. 8. Make your reservation early as space is limited to 25 people.
Email email@example.com or call or text Greg at 996-3072 to reserve before October 6. Please let Greg know if you need to cancel. $6 payable at the door.
Off Mesa Street take Argonaut all the way up the hill to King’s Hill Apartments. The clubhouse is just inside on the right.
►Saturday & Sunday, Dec 9-10, 2017 – 47th Annual Happy Hippie Holidaze Open House Arts & Crafts Fair @ Hal Marcus Gallery
- Hal Marcus Gallery – 1308 N. Oregon
- Saturday, December 9 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, December 10 from 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
VSEP will again have a booth selling tasty vegan food items, books, literature and other goodies.
This annual free event includes local vendors, appetizers and live entertainment.
Vendor booths offer a great selection of local handmade goods, such as purses, plants, aprons, wind chimes, soaps, jewelry, hats, scarves, stuffed animals, tie-dye, food gifts and more.