Calendar of Events
►Sunday, Sept 17 -Restaurant Hopper @ ORIENTAL CAFE, 931 Resler
- 4 PM
- Oriental Café, 931 Resler, Suite 107 (Shopping Center at Northwest corner of Resler & Redd Road)
- Price Per Person: $16 – includes meal and tip; Pay in advance. (See below Registration Instructions)
- Drinks not included. Drinks to be paid separately to the restaurant that night.
- Capacity: 30 people – The first 30 people to make reservation pay & receive their confirmation
- Deadline RSVP & payment: reservations are closed.
- Notes: Alcohol is not served; however you are welcome to bring your own. The owner is aware of our guidelines and has assured us everything will be vegan.
►Sunday, Oct 15 – Soyfoods Cooking Class @ 299 King’s Point
- 12:00 noon, meet and greet at 11:30am
- King’s Hill Apartment complex clubhouse, 299 King’s Point
- Cost: $6, Lunch included
Jambalaya w/ Tofurky Sausage, Soy Curls and Tofu
Sweet potatoes with apples and apricots
Iced Hibiscus Tea
VSEP Vice President and Certified Vegan Lifestyle Coach Greg Lawson will prepare lunch at a cooking class on Oct. 15. Make your reservation early as space is limited to 25 people.
Email email@example.com or call or text Greg at 996-3072 to reserve before October 13. Please let Greg know if you need to cancel. $6 payable at the door.
Off Mesa Street take Argonaut all the way up the hill to King’s Hill Apartments. The clubhouse is just inside on the right.
►Saturday & Sunday, Dec 9-10, 2017 – 47th Annual Happy Hippie Holidaze Open House Arts & Crafts Fair @ Hal Marcus Gallery
- Hal Marcus Gallery – 1308 N. Oregon
- Saturday, December 9 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, December 10 from 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
VSEP will again have a booth selling tasty vegan food items, books, literature and other goodies.
This annual free event includes local vendors, appetizers and live entertainment.
Vendor booths offer a great selection of local handmade goods, such as purses, plants, aprons, wind chimes, soaps, jewelry, hats, scarves, stuffed animals, tie-dye, food gifts and more.